Our School » Registration


All new students and/or returning students must complete an Online Enrollment application and upload the following documentation at the time of enrollment:

  1. BIRTH CERTIFICATE, hospital record, passport or Baptismal certificate.
  2. UTILITY BILL (gas, water or electric) the current address and name of the legal guardian must appear on the bill or rental contract.  IF UTILITIES OR RENTAL CONTRACT IS NOT IN PARENT/GUARDIANS NAME, A Statement of Residence form will need to be filed with a copy of 2 utility bills for the person with whom you live with.
  3. Identification Card for the Parent/Guardian
  4. IMMUNIZATION RECORDS - immunization records must be up-to-date.  If the student is enrolling from out-of-state or another country, a TB skin test is required.  TDAP BOOSTER REQUIRED FOR ENROLLMENT - NO EXCEPTIONS - STATE MANDATED.
  5. CLEARANCE FROM PREVIOUS SCHOOL - Please be sure that the following documentation is included:
    1. Check out form with check out grades.
    2. Special Education students are required to present current IEP.  Prior to enrollment student and legal guardian must meet with the school Psychologist.


Returning students will need to call the office and speak with the Registrar or School Secretary to re-enroll.  Do not apply online.
Inter-District Permits must be filed at Montebello Unified District Office prior to enrolling. 
Intra-District Permits must be reviewed and approved by an Administrator.  Please bring in previous grades at the time you are requesting the permit at the school site. 
If the student does not reside with his/her parent, please advise this office so additional information may be given.