Enrollment Hours: Monday - Friday 8 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
All new students and/or returning students must complete an Enrollment Packet and present the following documentation prior to enrollment:
- BIRTH CERTIFICATE, hospital record, passport or Baptismal certificate.
- UTILITY BILL (gas, water or electric) the current address and name of the legal guardian must appear on the bill or rental contract. IF UTILITIES OR RENTAL CONTRACT IS NOT IN PARENT/GUARDIANS NAME, A HOME VISIT WILL BE REQUIRED FOR ENROLLMENT.
- IMMUNIZATION RECORDS - immunization records must be up-to-date. If the student is enrolling from out-of-state or another country, a TB skin test is required. TDAP BOOSTER REQUIRED FOR ENROLLMENT - NO EXCEPTIONS - STATE MANDATED.
- CLEARANCE FROM PREVIOUS SCHOOL - Please be sure that the following documentation is included:
- Check out form with check out grades.
- Attendance Record
- Behavior Record
- must have current CST/Iowa Test scores
- Special Education students are required to present current IEP. Prior to enrollment student and legal guardian must meet with the school Psychologist.
- New and returning students will not be enrolled until all documentation has been reviewed.
- Inter-District/Intra-District Permits must be reviewed and approved by an Administrator.
- If the student does not reside with his/her parent, please advise this office so additional information may be given.
- If parent/guardian does not have a gas, water, electric bill or Rental Contract in his/her name, a Statement of Residence form will be completed. The resident check may take several days to complete.
- Copies of documents may be obtained from your child's previous school.
YOUR CHILD MUST BE WITH YOU WHEN YOU TURN IN THE ENROLLMENT PACKET.